Friday, October 26, 2012

DELI on North Avenue

     So the other day I was thinking, where can I go on the North side that is also somewhere quite healthy. As I was driving along North Avenue, I saw the big DELI sign. As I read the menu, I realized that there were alot of options and all were made with fresh ingredients.

     Inside, there a few tables that were similair to a coffee shop and it was clean and very inviting. I ordered the Cobb wrap but I didnt stay, as I had to get back to work. Cobb Wrap: Roasted chicken breast, bleu cheese, bacon, egg, avocado, lettuce and tomato on a flour tortilla. However, I opted for the garlic herb tortilla. For $6.95, it was the size of a 12 in sub from Subway, but without the smell, ha! It was very good and filling but I would have liked some kind of dressing. The chicken was a little dry. They also have daily specials that aren't on the menu. You can your order as a salad, wrap or sandwich!

     So, if you are ever in the north side and need a quick healthy lunch or just a quiet atmosphere that won't put a dent in your budget; DELI is where to go. Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment