Friday, January 11, 2013

New Year, New Food to Discover!!!!

Hello all - HAPPY NEW YEAR,

     Now that we are in 2013, there are gonna be alot of things happening on LisasBestof that I am excited to share with all of you!!!

     In the upcoming year, not only will I still be blogging about the amazing food around the city but also, I am going to expand my blog to include: details and planning for the wedding of my good friend, Kathy Maire, tons and tons of recipes - food, desserts and more and introducing the new, tasty (if I may so myself) home-'made' 2 Local Girls - Treat shop, which specializes in all different treats and desserts; cupcakes, cakes, cookies, etc along with Dog Treats. 2 Local Girls - Treat shop can also offer catering declicious foods for different event needs. Yes, although currently amateur, this is the wonderful beginning to share my culinary and pastry skills to the world.  Contact info for ordering to come soon!

     Like it says in the post title; 'New Year, New Food to Discover' and I hope to continue to find all things amazing when it comes to foods and desserts and share it with all of you. Also, please comment and share with me any wonderful recipes or restaurants that need to be discovered or recognized. Til the next post, Happy Eating!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment