Monday, June 4, 2012

Pittsburgh's Best Restaurant's Party!!!!!

Hi all, Tonight is the Pittsburgh's Best Reastaurants Party at Heinz Field. I can't wait, its going to be so amazing! There will be food from restaurants such as: Avenue B, Dinette, Dish, Eleven, Legume, Nicky's Thai Kitchen, Root 174, Spoon, Stagioni and Toast...just to name a few. These restaurant's all made the Top 25 Pittsburgh's Best Restaurants this year. I will say, I've been to a couple of these and it's true they simply are some of the city's best restaurants. Throughout the night, I will post pics and make comments on my twitter page, so make sure to follow me on there. If not on twitter, no worries, I will blog tomorrow about my night and fill you in on all the food and drinks that I've experienced as well as post pics of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment