Friday, June 1, 2012

Welcome Foodies!

Have you ever went to a restaurant and had this intense craving for a certain food but then once it was served to you, it wasn't what you were expecting. I feel like that happens more often than not. Each week, there will be a certain food or foods and by the end of that same week, I will have gone in search for the best i.e. wings in the city. Suggestions/Questions/Comments are encouraged.
There have been countless time that I have gone to a restaurant/bar craving a certain food and then when it arrives in front of me it's A. not very appetizing and B. not as good tasting as I was hoping. Or, when I'm caught between multiple options and I ask the waitress/waiter which I should choose and he/she either has never had the dish or he or she says 'its sooo good, etc' and its actually quite the opposite. I'm not a professional chef...Yet, but I am huge foodie and self-proclaimed wine connoisseur and for someone like myself that LOVES food, I decided that I was going to cut out all of that mess and find the 'Best Of the City'. I want to share my love for great food and great wine plus, where you can find the best, most authentic food in Pittsburgh! From Bloody Mary's to wings to desserts to wine to fruity fun cocktails, I will locate and experience the best food/drink around the city and help guide you to finding the best option for your personality. While on my journeys each week, I will also discuss different recipes and tips to create the exact experience you are looking. There are a lot of options out there and it could get frustrating, not to mention time-consuming and expensive to find that wonderful, amazing meal that you had in mind. There are a lot of places and a lot of choices so that's why I'm here; to help you have an amazing experience every time you decide to dine out! Also, I will share my tips and recipes in case you want to have an amazing, restaurant quality meal in...the possibilities are endless!!!!!
June 4, 2012 will be the first week I actually get started on my journey. Please provide me with any and all suggestions and I can begin my search for the....'Best Of Pittsburgh'

No comments:

Post a Comment