Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Pittsburgh Restaurant Week

     January 14 - January 28 is Pittsburgh Restaurant Week!!!! 50 Restaurants are participating and have amazing fixed menu specials. I will be in and out of a few myself to try as much delicious food as possible and I will report back to all of you with my findings. Each day, whether lunch or dinner, I will blog my experience, so stay tuned to hear about one of your favorite restaurants. If there is a specific restaurant that you want me to try, then please comment on here or on my Facebook and let me know!

     Also, if anyone has tried a restaurant participating in Pittsburgh Restaurant Week, please share your thoughts about the restaurant and especially the food. Here is to your culinary journey, happy eating!!!!!

Website: http://pittsburghrestaurantweek.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment